- First 12-/10-/8-Bit ADCs in SOT-23 Packages.
- High Throughput with Low Power Consumption.
- Flexible Power/Serial Clock Speed Management. The conversion rate is determined by the serial clock, allowing the conversion time to be reduced through the serial clock speed increase. This allows the average power consumption to be reduced while not converting. The parts also feature a shutdown mode to maximize power efficiency at lower throughput rates. Current consumption is 1 μA maximum when in shutdown mode.
- Reference Derived from the Power Supply.
- No Pipeline Delay. The parts feature a standard successive approximation ADC with accurate control of the sampling instant via a CS input and once-off conversion control.
- Fast throughput rate: 1 MSPS
- Specified for VDD of 2.35 V to 5.25 V
- Low power
- 3.6 mW at 1 MSPS with 3 V supplies
- 15 mW at 1 MSPS with 5 V supplies
- Wide input bandwidth
- 70 dB SNR at 100 kHz input frequency
- Flexible power/serial clock speed management
- No pipeline delays
- High speed serial interface
- Standby mode: 1 μA maximum
- 6-lead SOT-23 package
- Battery-powered systems
- Personal digital assistants
- Medical instruments
- Mobile communications
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Data acquisition systems
- High speed modems
- Optical sensors